Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
About the Company:
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
Analyst - 3.6 LPA – 4LPA (All Fixed)
- Serve as Business Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Work with customer to gather requirements on Zycus application/s (like Spend analysis, Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement etc)
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations.
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of meta data and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
Drive date & Time:
Saturday, 04th January 2020 | 9:00 AM – 03:00 PM
All interested and eligible candidates can direct walk in and attend the drive on 04th January 2020 to the following venue .
Zycus Infotech Pvt. Ltd, New Building, Seepz++, Seepz SEZ, Andheri(East), Mumbai 400096.
Admin - jobsarehere.in