Location: Madhapur, Telangana
About the Company:
Verizon Communications Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
In 1984, the United States Department of Justice mandated AT&T Corporation to break up the Bell System and split into seven companies, each a Regional Bell Operating Company (RBOC), and commonly referred to as "Baby Bells". One of the Baby Bells, Bell Atlantic, came into existence in 1984, consisting of the separate operating companies New Jersey Bell, Bell of Pennsylvania, Diamond State Telephone, and C&P Telephone, with a trading area from New Jersey to Virginia. This company would later become Verizon.
- Coding, validating and implementing software solutions and code reviews.
- Gaining knowledge on the existing system architecture and flow.
- Participating in the application requirements review meetings and perform requirement analysis.
- Translating customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Possessing strong presentation and communication skills.
- Working very closely with the onshore counterparts.
- Working effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Handling change requests/support on a daily basis.
- Involving in all phases of the development cycle and analyze gaps on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring to improve performance of the application on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring 100% availability of the application.
- Mentoring/guiding new team members.
- Learning while on the job and show measurable results.
- Partnering with QA team to address the identified defects on time.
- Participating in post implementation issues and performance review.
Not Disclosed by the Recruiter
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click Below link to Apply:-