Location: PAN India
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalization. Tata consulting services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world's largest IT services provider. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list.[ In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion market capitalization, and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalization stood at ₹6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Last Date to Apply:
25th Jan 2020
- Full Time Graduates from BA and MA.
- Preferably stream of Mass Media, Content creation & PR, Social media, Digital marketing, Publishing, English Literature, Journalism, Communication, Economics and Commerce & Foreign language Skill.
- Batch – 2020.
- % Criteria: 50% throughout Academics in Xth & XIIth & Diploma (If applicable)
- Backlogs: Only up to 1 Pending Backlog is allowed at the time of appearing for the Exam but needs to be cleared by the time the candidate joins TCS upon offered.
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Apply TCS Future Forward careers: