Interview/Job Location: Across India
About the Company:
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Associate Engineer Trainee
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) in the relevant disciplines only (Candidates with 0 years of experience post completing their engineering are also eligible to apply)
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program.
- Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) Examination.
- Must have scored minimum 75% in class 10th/Matriculation.
• TATA STEEL Technical Test
• Technical Interview
• HR Round
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Apply: