Interview Location: Acorss India
About the Company:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Assistant Engineer Trainee (110 Posts)
Last Date to Apply:
07th February 2020
- Candidates should complete Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institute
- Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg/ Civil Engineering
- Valid score in the GATE 2019
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019.
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019.
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Know more:
Click below link to Apply: