Location: Across India
About the Company:
IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM. It has facilities in Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad.
Between 2003 and 2007, IBM's head count in India has grown by almost 800%, from 9,000 in 2003 to nearly 74,000 in 2007. Since 2006, IBM has been the multinational with the largest number of employees in India. IBM is very secretive about the geographic distribution of its employees. By most estimates, it has close to a third of its 430,000 employees (~ 140,000) in India, and it likely has more employees there than in the US.
Associate System Engineer
- Graduation Year: 2018/2019
- Degree: B.E./ B.Tech/MCA/M.E./M.Tech – 65% / 6.5 CGPA
- Branch: CS/IT/Robotics/ISE/EE/ ECE/ EIE/AEIE/EEE/ETE
- SSLC/ Xth, HSC/PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent - 60% / 6.0 CGPA
- No arrears at the time of application and joining
- Calculation of qualifying marks = Sum of total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. (All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
Admin - www,jobsarehere.in
Cognitive Ability Games
Learning Ability Assessments
English Language Test
Click below link to Apply: