Updated: Dec 9, 2019
Location: Mumbai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata (PAN India)
About the Company:
Tata SIA Airlines Limited, operating as Vistara, is an Indian domestic airline based in Gurgaon with its hub at Delhi-Indira Gandhi International Airport. The carrier, a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, commenced operations on 9 January 2015 with its inaugural flight between Delhi and Mumbai. The airline had carried more than two million passengers by June 2016 and as of May 2017, has a 3.3% share of the domestic carrier market, making it the 6th largest domestic airline. The airline operates to nineteen destinations with a fleet of Airbus A320-200 aircraft. Vistara was the first airline to introduce premium economy seats on domestic routes in India.
Eligibility for Freshers:
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Excellent Communication skills (both English and Hindi)
- Minimum Height - 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male.
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), with minimum 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi.
- No visible tattoo/marks on any part of body.
.- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 - 25.