Interview/Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Company:
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Edison Engineer - 8.25 LPA
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Controls Systems or Equivalent from a Premier Institute.
- Strong dedication to a career in technology and a passion for engineering.
- Demonstrated an analytic approach to problem solving, learning agility.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Strong team skills with demonstrated and dedicated leadership skills.
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Apply: