Interview/Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
About the Company:
DXC Technology (stylized as DXC.technology) is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Associate Professional Application Delivery
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred.
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience.
- Experience working with the technology industry.
- Experience working with company products and operating systems.
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
• GD Round. • 1 Technical Round. • Training Round (Candidates clearing the above process need to join a training process for 20 to 25 days at DXC Technology during which you will be trained and analysed, No stipend or accommodation will be provided during this period and candidate have to manage on their own) • Candidates qualifying training will be interviewed for final round. • Candidates clearing final round will be issued offer letter.
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Apply: