Updated: Dec 9, 2019
Location: PAN India
About the Company:
IndiGo (InterGlobe Aviation Limited) is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 48.2% domestic market share as of September 2019. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the seventh largest carrier in Asia with over 46 million passengers carried in 2017. The airline operates flights to 82 destinations – 60 domestic and 22 international. It has its primary hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006. It took delivery of its first aircraft in July 2006 and commenced operations a month later. The airline became the largest Indian carrier in passenger market share in 2012. The company went public in November 2015.
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft. Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support.
- Repair management of Aircraft components.Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment.
- Procurement of spares and logistics support.
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C- Checks etc. Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.Contracts Management.
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors.
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Click below link to Apply: