Interview/Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
About the Company:
Currently, the company is India’s largest entertainment ticketing platform. Book MyShow started out in 1999 as a software re-seller for movie theaters and converted into a platform catering to cloud-based events, movies, sports, and plays booking. BookMyShow was known by the name of its parent company, Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. during inception.
It operates in 5 countries with more than 30 million customers. In sixteen years, BookMyShow has been through a roller-coaster ride, seeing all kinds of crests and troughs. From INR 25,000 as initial capital to INR 391 crore revenue in FY2018, from the Dot Com crash in the early 2000s to the global financial crisis of 2008, the company has a story on par with the David v/s Goliath legend. It managed to sail through tough times and emerged winner in the end.
Trainee - Graphic Design
- Will be assigned to one product and they need to resize images/ posters required.
- Designing emailers & digital e-banners.
- Creating mock-ups/images/adaptive designs on the fly.
- Crafting email marketing collaterals and adapt as per email dimensions.
- Working on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Should constantly look for the methods for faster production.
- Should have good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Should have good Image editing skills.
- Should have good software knowledge.
- Should be able to work in team.
- Should be a self starter & flexible.
- Should have “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Apply: