Interview/Job Location: Across India
About the Company:
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Course: B.E / B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
- Degree Percentage: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above (from first till eight semesters - i.e. all semesters)
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from Accenture’s aligned in-campus hiring colleges during 2018 and 2019 will not be eligible for current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process.
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Apply: