Interview/Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Company:
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue.
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
- Masters degree – any field of Engineering, Science or Management.
- Work Experience:0-2 years experience; internship/projects or short work experience in R&D, Project Engineering or Management, Sales & Marketing, Service, Quality & OPEX, Production or Production Engineering, Finance.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with others.
- Eager to learn about self, others and ideas, seeking exposure to new and challenging situations .
Admin - jobsarehere.in
Click below link to Apply: