Locations: PAN India
About the Company: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
On October 8, 2020 IBM announced it was spinning off the Managed Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new public company, an action expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
- Responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident and Event Management
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident and report to the concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to the security framework.
How to Apply: