Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Company:
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
On October 8, 2020 IBM announced it was spinning off the Managed Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new public company, an action expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
- Research and analyze new technologies to be used (e.g., Libraries, IDE’s, tools)
- Assist engineering and operational teams in debugging critical production problems
- Develop back-end portions as per requirements
- Flexible to work across architecture – building both front end and backend.
- You will work to implement server-side or application logic, develop databases
- Create and talk to REST services.
- Develop front-end applications and automation as per business need
- Shift between multiple projects and technologies.
- Write clean code and test it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards.
- Work on software that is used by millions of people all around the world is a challenge that you’re willing to tackle.
- Expected to evolve as a self-motivated squad model of working from handling design, development, test and operations for the micro services.
How to Apply: