Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
About the Company: The Bank of America Corporation (simply referred to as Bank of America, often abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998. It is the second largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase, and the eighth largest bank in the world. Bank of America is one of the Big Four banking institutions of the United States. It services approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits, in direct competition with JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. Its primary financial services revolve around commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
ECM sits between the Investment Bank and the Equities Sales & Trading businesses. ECM professionals have a unique perspective: we are plugged-in to both the short-term dynamics of the market and the long-term strategic vision of investment banking. Analysts are encouraged to assume significant responsibility and support the day-to-day activities of the desk.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of equity and equity-linked transactions
- Creating pitch books
- Performing analysis of precedent transactions including structure, valuation, and price performance
- Maintaining weekly databases / marketing materials
- Creating market commentary
- Creating and maintaining client advisory materials and wedges on Equity market interventions
- Regular market condition updates for each industry vertical
- Analyzing clients’ shareholder bases
- Assisting in investor targeting
- Ad-hoc projects
Education- BE + MBA (Finance) or BE/Btech from IITs, Economics/Stats Graduate from top tier institute.
Experience Range– Fresher or at most two years of experience in financial industry , research and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Ability to learn fast and quickly grasp new concepts
- Able to take initiative, strong work ethic and good team spirit
- Cooperative; focused in achieving the group and client objectives
- Creative in solving problems
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with onshore partners
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Equity Capital Markets
- Exposure to Visual Basic Programming (VBA)
- Speaking / presentation skills in a professional setting
Work Timings : 8.30 am – 6.00 pm (Mon- Fri)
How to Apply: