Location: Gurgaon, India
About the Company: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. It is one of the biggest PC product companies in the world.
- Provide first level Support on Dell supplied products and/or peripherals
- Assign incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to support existing and new customers.
- Learn Dell Technologies products & services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Be compliant and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross- functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understand the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issues while maintaining and updating customer database.
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Graduate Fresher to 4 years of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
How to Apply: