Location: Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India
About the Company: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. It is one of the biggest PC product companies in the world.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are people company. We inspire, challenge and respect everyone of or over 100,000 employees. Also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as Apprentice on our operations team in Sriperumbudur.
Duration: 1 YEAR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be deployed across the manufacturing unit starting from Kitting the materials, build (assembly) and packing (boxing) the orders, burn rack operations (to check the status of the orders) in stacker (in and out) movement to feed the line etc.
- When you’re producing state-of-the-art technology configured to customer specifications, attention to detail is key. And that’s exactly what our Production and Assembly team delivers. We recognize, identify, load and install all parts according to the customer’s specifications and requirements, while performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations.
- We’re proud to be responsible for ensuring quality throughout the assembly, kitting and boxing process. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Production & Assembly Representative
- Experience: Freshers (2018/ 2019 / 2020) Pass outs (No Arrears)
- Education: Should have completed Diploma (EEE, ECE, IT, Mechanical, Computer)
- Candidate should be ready to work in all shifts of Dell Manufacturing Unit.
- Candidates should have English knowledge to write and speak
- Candidate should be ready to work as flexible (Any location of Manufacturing Process) or business requirement
- Should have completed 18 years of Age
- Diploma of Certification from DOTE is required.
How to Apply: