Location: Across India
About the Company: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
On October 8, 2020 IBM announced it was spinning off the Managed Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new public company, an action expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Our technology stack includes cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker, analytics engines such as Spark, both relational and NoSQL databases, a variety of AI and Machine Learning technologies, and a CI/CD tool chain including tools such as Helm, Travis, Jenkins and Artifactory. Knowledge of any of these would be a plus.
- Analytics, machine learning, data science, NLP,
- Jupyter, Bert/Transformers. search technologies
- Quality automation, performance analysis – e.g. Cucumber, Selenium, Gatling, JMeter.
- Work as part of an agile software development team
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy and work with requirement providers to close issues and gaps.
How to Apply: