Location: Karnataka, india
About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
· Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate by 2020/2021
· For applicants from Invite-Only-Campuses
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
· Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment.
· Specific to each role, refer to the JD shared with your placement team.
· You possess permanent authorization to work in the country of application and DOES NOT need any visa support/sponsorship.
· Please note that Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to achieve equal employment for all persons without discrimination. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, you may contact Amazon Student Programs Team or your placement team.
How To Apply: