Location: Across India
About the Company: Persistent Systems was incorporated as Persistent Systems Private Limited on May 30, 1990. It was subsequently converted into a public Limited company on September 17, 2007 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and a new certificate of incorporation was issued on September 28, 2007 from the RoC.
At Persistent we build software that drives business of our customer. For those in the business of software & those aiming to build a software-driven business.
- Online Test followed by Technical and HR interview.
- This recruitment of Persistent Systems is for candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT).
- Candidate should be 2019 or 2020 batch pass out.
- SSC – 60% and above.
- HSC – 60% and above.
- B.E./B.Tech – Aggregate 60% and above.
- The students should not have any active backlog or KT.
How To Apply: