|Home||IT Jobs||Airlines Jobs||Banking Jobs||Post Jobs||Registration Links|
Off campus drive at Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) for fresher as a Trainee, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Kochi, Noida, Pune & more
About the Company:-
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is part of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.
TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. TCS alone generates 70% dividends of its parent company, Tata Sons. The parent group recently decided to sell stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in a bulk deal. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world's 2nd largest IT services provider. As of 2017, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to breach $100 billion market capitalization, and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007).
* Batch of 2018.
* Full-Time Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA.
* B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech - All Specializations. M.Sc - Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines. MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Mathematics/Statistics).
* A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
* A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
* Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
* All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
About TCS National Qualifier Test:-
This test aims to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0 Strategy, gaining mindshare across the industry. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of digital opportunities with TCS.
We offer aspiring students a wide range of technologies and areas to choose and kickstart their careers. Apart from hiring for the general IT service line, we also offer career streams in the following niche Business Units of TCS: # Engineering & Industrial Services and Internet of Things (IoT) # IT Infrastructure Services # Cyber Security Practice # Enterprise Content Management # Quality EngineeringPlease Note:- Students do not have to incur any cost to appear for the TCS National Qualifier Test. Test Location will be provided on the Hall Ticket based on the location chosen at the time of filling the TCS Registration Form. How To Apply:- Click Here to Apply from TCS Careers